The Authorize.Net Server Integration Method (SIM) provides a secure payment form to make integration easy for WordPress merchants that do not have an SSL certificate.
- You must have WordPress installed, and your website or hosting provider must have server scripting or CGI capabilities for PHP.
- You must have a merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- You must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- Your website must be capable of performing an HTML Form POST to request the secure payment gateway hosted payment form.
- You do NOT need to have an SSL with this plugin.
You can use the following test credit card numbers when testing your connection. The expiration date must be set to the present date or later:
- American Express Test Card: 370000000000002
- Discover Test Card: 6011000000000012
- Visa Test Card: 4007000000027
- Second Visa Test Card: 4012888818888
- JCB: 3088000000000017
- Diners Club/ Carte Blanche: 38000000000006
[authorize formurl=”https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll” loginid=”86AANvv82Ly” transactionkey=”2WF9922tBC2pv6an” title=”Online Payments” test_request=”true” button_title=”Continue” show_invoice_num=”Y” show_description=”Y”]